Who needs Magnesium?
According to Dr Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D. in her book “The Miracle of Magnesium”, practically everyone. Particularly those with muscle/joint pain, migraine, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, those with arthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, restless legs syndrome, chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, stress, heart disease, PMS, kidney stones, gout, insomnia, those who take calcium without magnesium, and those who exercise, particularly athletes.
Why is Transdermal (absorbed through the skin) Magnesium Chloride the best option?
Topical Magnesium Chloride immediately relieves muscle pain, activates cell energy (ATP) thus rejuvenating the body. Magnesium Chloride applied to the skin assists in cleaning the cells of excess acids, toxins & heavy metals; plus it helps to assimilate excess calcium which is often the cause of many diseases including heart disease, arthritis & osteoporosis. Our bodies do not produce magnesium, and it has all but gone from the soils and food chain says Dr Mark Sircus.
What does Magnesium Chloride, transdermally applied, do that oral magnesium tablets/powders cannot do?
• Magnesium Chloride quickly passes through the skin & works immediately to reduce body pain & raise magnesium levels 12 times faster than oral supplementation, by-passing the digestive process completely.
• It increases crucial ATP or cellular energy to assist in the transporting out of the body the CAUSE of the pain- usually toxins, acids, excess calcium and heavy metals.
• It de-stresses as it soothes the nervous system and triggers DHEA, the master or youth hormone which controls all of the other hormones in our body.
• Over 3300mg of elemental magnesium is in each 30ml rubbed into the skin – and in a few minutes, it’s in there working to balance the entire body at a cellular level. This amount of magnesium cannot be tolerated by the digestive system with oral magnesium.
• Magnesium Chloride oil, transdermally applied, can rapidly improve your health, energy and state of well being….naturally.
Why are oral magnesium supplements so slow to raise crucial magnesium levels?
The signs of magnesium deficiency are many. Restless legs, cramps, muscle spasms, aching muscles, lack of energy, migraines, high blood pressure, arthritis, osteoporosis, anxiety are just a few as described by Dr Carolyn Dean in her ground breaking book The Miracle of Magnesium.
Transdermal Magnesium Therapy offers a stunning breakthrough in medicine, an entirely new way to supplement magnesium that naturally increases DHEA levels, boosts cellular magnesium levels quickly, relieves pain & brings down blood pressure. Magnesium chloride oil, delivered transdermally, brings a quick release from a broad range of conditions. Magnesium chloride is one of the best kept secrets, not only in natural medicine, but in the world of allopathic medicine where it is used in emergency rooms to save lives” Dr Mark Sircus.
Based on the Gold Coast, Queensland, MagnesiumLife specialises in Transdermal Magnesium Chloride Oil and educating people about the many benefits of using it via the skin. “Topical application of pure, high strength magnesium chloride oil is a cornerstone for achieving vibrant health and once you have experienced it first hand you will be convinced of its integrity.
Where is it sourced?
MagnesiumLife Pure Magnesium Chloride Oil is sourced from an Ancient seabed in Northern Europe. It has been preserved at 1500 -2000 feet for over 250 million years to its pristine condition, uncontaminated from pollutants and heavy metals found in our ocean.
Magnesium Life is extremely cost effective compared to other brands
This pure magnesium source is the one that delivers the most potent therapeutic benefits and is cost effective. Magnesium life Magnesium Oil does not add additional water, therefore it is considered Full Concentrated and you will NOT find water in the ingredient list! Other reputable Magnesium Oils on the market can be diluted by up to 75% with water…Magnesium Life is extremely cost effective compared to other brands. Customers have the choice to dilute the Magnesium Oil without paying for water.
How do you know if your Magnesium Oil is watered down? First taste it, check the ingredient list, Check with the company how much elemental magnesium is in every 5ml of Oil and finally weigh the magnesium oil – water is lighter than pure undiluted Magnesium Oil. Remember that even diluted Magnesium Oil is called Magnesium Oil.